Tuesday, June 27, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!

I decided to look in my archives and check when I started this blog and I realized my blog was one year old yesterday! Wow.. Crazy to think that I started this a year ago!! Doesn't really seem like it. That means I've been home for a year! wow... Anyway, just thought I'd throw out the happy birthday/happy first year anniversary to my blog! Thanks to all my faithful blog readers over the past years (even though you never comment and i really am led to believe that not many read it...)

1 comment:

The Lamoureux's said...

We're all just blog stalkers...I read it all the time! It was great to see you today on your last day at Starbucks. I will surely miss your friendly smile in the morning! Enjoy your summer and your trips! I really do want to hang out sometime soon