Wednesday, June 14, 2006

June 14th

1. Woke up this morning and the first thought through my head was "why is this stupid square thing beeping at me at this time in the morning!" Needless to say I was a bit disoriented and not impressed that my alarm was waking me up. I was supposed to go golfing, but it was raining, so decided against it. Not fun golfing in the rain-especially the first game of the season

2. drove around way too much today! boy i waste gas. for stupid reasons too. perhaps i will have to be more careful on that.

3. I wrote a letter today. Funny because when I first started my letter writing kick a few months ago, I was writing minimum three letters a day! haha.. now i write one letter every three weeks!! maybe that's why i don't get mail!

4. Have another early morning tomorrow that I am not looking forward to!

5. Played some rook tonight, one of my favorite card games!! boy i miss that game! wish i knew more people here who played it.

6. my room looks like a tornado blew through it (however coming from me, most of my friends would say it's midly messy.. still don't know if i'll be able to sleep soundly tonight knowing there's stuff everywhere! Perhaps tomorrow I shall tackle it.

7. Taking my grandma to a movie tomorrow, wonder what we shall see!! who knows.. probably end up something something I've already seen (got to censor it somehow, there's only certain things I can watch with my grandma next to me, even if she doesn't fully know what's going on in the movie)

8. "Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and then one the Lord loves rests between his shoulders." -Deuteronomy 33:12

9. I'm itching to go somewhere and take some nice pictures!

10. I'm so excited to start planning my road trip to Edmonton/Calgary. I'm going to stop at some nice parks on the way hopefully! And my friend Sandy is coming with! Yay!

11. I am staring at a Starbucks cup and was starting to read "the way i see it" on the cup. some of them are quite stupid. i thinki found one i liked once.

12. if you want to try a good drink at starbucks, get a tazo chai tea bag (versus the chai latte) and get a tea misto with four pumps of cinnamon! yummy! i can't get enough of them right now.

13. My windows were open all day and it's actually quite nippy out (therefore it is also nippy in my room)

14. My bed beckons me! I can't believe I think of things to fill these numbers every day. I should do it in the middle of the day while my brain is still active...

No comments: