Sunday, June 25, 2006

June 25th

1. I awoke this morning to the smell of baked bean mixtures and pigs roasting!! MMM! every year we have an annual pig roast in memory of my brother Leon. His friends, their families and our extended family all usually come.


2. My cousins: Simon and Ken













3. There will be about 70 people here today for our annual pig roast. It's always around Leon's birthday and is in memory of him. We are also having a big chocolate fountain!! Hoorah! I will post pictures this time around for all of you to enjoy!

4. We had about seventy people over and my mom has been cooking away the whole weekend and made a fantastic feast for everyone!

5. Chad and the pig

6. this is the chocolate fountain man!! what good chocolate it was!

7.

8. a bit of volleyball fun-although i played around three when it was stifling and it was brutally hot!

9. this thing is not letting me post any more pictures, so this post shall continue on separately!

No comments: