Sunday, June 25, 2006

June 25th

10. I realized the numbers were screwed up on the previous post, so we will begin this one with ten! sorry for the confusion!

11. these are the birthday cakes I made for my mom :

12.













13.













14. It was so hot today! I could barely stand the heat. Now I would like to go to bed, but my room is sweltering. I closed my windows and blinds to not let the sun's heat come in, and now they're open, but there seems to be a lack of a breeze this evening.

15.













16. I got my shift switched tomorrow from a seven hour one to a five hour one and now I'm opening! Yay! I usually open on mondays with another shfit who opens every monday and I'm glad we get one last day to open together, because we always have a great time!

17. I am wearing my new skirt and I do love it so!

18. i realized today that perhaps i need to get on it and start packing for my trip. or at least make a pile of stuff to bring or something!!

19.













20. If I think it's hot here, I can't wait to get to Montreal where I hear it's been cookin' with super high humidity to boot!! I remember last summer there when humidity was near 100% and it was brutal.

21. Doesnt feel like i'm leaving for over a month in a little bit. Feels like I'll be here, but I will surely miss my day to day life here at home. Oh well! Summer of adventures here we come!

22. Someone told me that the place I'm going camping thursday night gets super cold at night!! And Sandy who I'm camping with hates the cold! Whatever shall she do!! Maybe I just wont' tell her... :)

23. My pictures take about five minutes to load each because I take them on such high quality with my camera and i never shrink them before posting them!! So I've put a lot of time into this post just so you all know!

24. I hate my phone in my house. No matter where I am I have no reception! It's really annoying because you'd think I'd have clear reception out of the comfort of my own home! weird...

25. Now with this final number I shall say farewell. Hope you all enjoyed the pictures as a sneakpeek into my last few days! And I hope you guys enjoyed the integrated photo numbering as well as facts from my day!

No comments: