Sunday, June 04, 2006

June 4th

1. I worked a total for 13 hours today and I am tired! I worked at Starbucks from 8am-4pm, then at Apollo from 5-10pm. Tomorrow I open at Starbucks at 4:15. That's in about five hours, and I'm not even near being in bed yet! But I really enjoyed work today and interacting with people and knowing that I can make a difference in their day. Pretty cool.

2. my pants stink like coffee. (but i'm still going to wear them to work tomorrow)

3. Coco and Kaia are dead. They are sitting in my garbage bucket outside the back door. I've got to quit leaving them there. (these are fish for those of you who are concerned...) now there are five remaining in the tank. perhaps i will buy more!

4. i have a pile of dirty socks on my bedroom floor. every day when i get home from work, the first thing i do is take off my socks and throw them onto the floor (either in the kitchen or in my room) and there they remain until i put them in the laundry. just an extremely random thing about me and my socks...

4 comments:

Chrys said...

Haha, I'm the same way with my socks. The only problem is, I thrown them in random places and never seem to get a pair washed at the same time. So, I always have lonely socks when I finish my laundry :(

leslie said...

maybe find the reason for the fish deaths before bringing more in

Vanessa said...

oh but i have found the reason!! filthy dirty water (ick), old age and amputations...

leslie said...

so do you have a water filter, and did you treat the water with chemical hormone stuff? i feel sad when i hear about them