Monday, June 05, 2006

June 5th

1. I am a bit tired after getting only three hours of sleep, but am still awake. I am scared to take a "nap", because mine usually go from one hour to six or seven.. not so great!

2. Went to White Spot with my cousin for lunch today and it was funny, because I think the waitress said thank-you about fifty times throughout our meal. Slightly annoying and sounded a bit practised. We had a good laugh over it.

3. Someone came through drive-thru at Starbucks asking for a hot chocolate and sundaes. Imagine the surprise when he realized that he took a wrong turn and went through Starbucks instead of McDonalds...

4. I can't believe it's June already!

5. God is good! Last night I was thinking upon the verse in Matthew where Jesus says, "all you who are weary and heavy laden, come to me and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." what a wonderful reminder. my prayer is that i would truly learn that gentle and humble spirit because i certainly don't have it on my own!

No comments: