Tuesday, June 06, 2006

June 6th

1. Today I was going through my drive-thru at Starbucks, and the girl who was taking orders answered the truck in front of me "Good morning! Welcome to Church!" (haha.. i guess someone had asked her about her church and it being on her mind, it came out instead of starbucks..) Quite funny, and it was to one of our regular drive-thru customers who has quite a sense of humor and he definitely played it up the whole time!

2. Deek was stuck to the filter when I got home today and he is now awaiting death in my bathroom in a bucket. I realized once again that the latest two dead fish are still sitting in a garbage pail outside and they stink like nothing else. Gross!

3. i went to Costco today and bought an 8 person roots tent. now i really want to go camping.

4. i am really tired right now because last night i woke up every hour on the hour.

5. i am going to go brush my teeth after i write this post.

6. I have to keep remembering to keep my focus on God. Life's too short to live it for nothing. "Life's to short to...." is my new motto for a lot of things. Good to keep in mind for me.

No comments: