Wednesday, June 07, 2006

June 7th

1. Had a work bbq today and it was quite enjoyable.

2. Threw three of my dead rotting fish into the bushes-that wasn't quite so enjoyable.

3. It was my day off today and the weather was nice. All of my days off in the last two months have been sunny. Interesting.

4. I ate a hot dog at my work bbq. The bun was not so good. But the meat was great!

5. Oh ya, the work bbq was at my house and was a pool party. Lots of work setting up and cleaning up, but all in all it was quite fun and i'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves!

6. I got a lot done today and it's good to be back in the groove of accomplishing things throughout my day..

7. I cut the top of my hand at work (not sure how) and now it looks funny. hopefully not infected. the side of my foot really hurts too. feels like something's harshly bruised, because I can barely walk on it! I think I walked barefoot on the cement a bit too much today.

1 comment:

leslie said...

i like that you have howevermany comments a day.

5. i would like to try your pool.