Friday, June 09, 2006

June 9th

1. I just woke up from a nap and was having a dream where I was really mad at someone. The phone rang, waking me up and it was the person in my dream. interesting. i think some good communication happened though... hopefully.

2. I had my early morning breakfast and it was quite nice! And amy, I agree that early morning breakfasts are nice. If I drive across Canada this summer, perhaps i will meet you for an early morning breakfast.

3. I get to work tonight 4:30-12:45. It will be a long shift, but I enjoy the closing shifts, as long as I'm on drive-thru though, because drive-thru makes all things better!

4. I feel ill today.

5. Our minds are crazy things and they way they work is fascinating. Sometimes my mind is annoying because it goes off on thoughts.. and they keep coming back. I need to continually be surrendering my thoughts to Christ, but at times, I just don't want to.

6. I am going to continue reading my psychology textbook. it's a lot of information and i keep thinking that the next few years will be crammed with such info. Interesting though and I'm sure I"ll learn a lot about myself and about others along the way.

7. Did you know that it's Canadian Environment Week? Not quite sure what that means,b ut it's on my Canadian Wildlife Calendar that i got for free. This month there's pictures of ducks on it.

8. I think I will go swim some laps this afternoon.

9. Everything is so green and beautiful!!

1 comment:

leslie said...

im glad it wasnt me who called you this morning