Monday, July 10, 2006

SOAR Montreal


Yesterday I left the school where I was staying for a couple days and now I'm in Montreal where we are preparing for all the youth to come for the SOAR program this year. So far i'm already tired, but excited, because I know God is going to do great things!

There's lots of staff here to help in different areas from admin to cooking to ministry. We have a band from France that's going to be leading the worship and lots of other great people excited to help out and join us in serving the Lord! The youth arrive on Wednesday and I'm excited to meet the members of the team I'm leading! I think there's seven of them now!

Oh and up above is a picture of my four little angels: Joshua, Millie, Anna and Theo! We spent the day in Rawdon going to the family fun fair and it was great to play with them all day!

Anyway, hope you are all doing well and I will talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

leslie said...

vanessa i am SO GLAD you posted that photo!! i wanted very badly to know what those four look like! please whenever you are back f you could email me other photos you have of them? how are they all?
hope your time in montreal is great and i look forward to reading about SOAR and how the time there goes. i dont have a clue how long you are there for actually. GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE AND HAVE FUN

Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Hi Vanessa - I read your post today and thought of all the good memories from last summer when I was in Montreal. I will be praying for you these next couple weeks as you lead a team and share life with all the SOAR people. God bless you!

Chrys said...

Wow, I can't believe how much those kids have grown. I didn't even recognize Theo! Hope you're having a great time in Montreal!!