Monday, November 06, 2006

rain!

"So let us know, let us press on to know the Lord. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, like the spring rain watering the earth." -Hosea 6:3

God is continually going forth (dawn is happening all the time) and lately as it's been pouring rain here, I have been reminded of God's refreshing presence in my life. I just want to be drenched in the rain as I want to be drenched in His presence and rest in Him. What a wonderful place to be! All these different burdens from the day keep coming as I talk with people and just go through life, but I can give them to God and He will carry me. What an amazing promise!

I am tired (but unable to presently go to sleep!) I'm working at 5:30 am tomorrow again (in about six hours...) and then off to school and then back to work again until 5pm! so that will be a good nine hour day with a bit of school in the mix! And then studying for three midterms in the evening! Wow. Lots going on, but once again, God is my sustainer and my rock and I can rest completely in Him and trust Him with everything. I need to remind myself of this ALL the time!

No comments: