Monday, November 27, 2006

Soap and Snow


Here are some pictures of the much loved soap we bought!! yay for getting good deals! Today Lindie and I went for a nice little walk and took some fun pictures as you can see below. Then we shoveled off a balcony (we've been having roof caving in leaking problems of late), but my brother had taken the shovel to the barn, so lindie and i used plates instead. A little more time consuming, but it was enjoyable as we laughed at the fact that we were using plates to "shovel" off the balcony.. A few times I almost threw the plates off the balcony!! haha!! Enjoy the pictures!








3 comments:

Kaeli said...

Wow, beautiful pictures, Vanessa. It looks like you've been having fun in the snow.

leslie said...

id like to see a photo of plate shovelling!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures friend! Gosh, this is a good reminder of why I love winter! that and the 6 day weekends that come with it! :)