Friday, December 15, 2006

Stormy














Presently I feel a bit scatterbrained. I have written five finals now and only have one more left! (which I should be studying for perhaps, but I have decided to do every other possible alternative). I can not believe that it is already mid December! I am excited for tomorrow around 10am when I shall be free from school obligations! (at least for a couple of weeks..)

I still feel restless and it's driving me crazy! Tonight I think I shall delay studying further and go look at Christmas lights! I have enjoyed this semester but am SO excited for it to be over!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh i did the same thing before my last final. my body and mind were DONE with studying and they didnt seem to realize there was still one last push. i did EVERYTHING except study and hated myself for it.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're so close - you can make it :) I was going to call you today, but got too busy. There are a bunch of movies I want to see that just came out and thought you might like to enjoy not thinking about school for a bit :) I'll give you a call tomorrow - I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!