Tuesday, December 19, 2006

update

I should be in bed since it's 11:30 pm and i have to get up for work in about five hours! But I just finished cleaning my fish tank and realized that all of you might want to know how my fish are doing. Hmm... well, most are dead. very sad. actually it was pretty tragic watching it all. The only ones still alive are Ndizi (but i think she will die this week, because she just sits at the bottom of the tank in agony), Ferguson and Santorini. I think I will buy some more fish this week (I know you're all thinking i should not, because i will kill them, but i'll be better this time!) So be sure to be thinking of some good fish names and i will have another competition and be faster on posting the results! Oh, and Kristal, can you email me your address so that I can mail you your prize? (sorry it's taken so long!)

In other news, I went to a murder mystery tonight and it was fantastic. Lots of fun. I think our group was the best! haha.. I am however quite biased. It was fun trying to figure out how to trick everyone, etc.

This week is a bit crazy because I work for like eight days straight. But at least I get Christmas day off! (cuz we're closed...) more updates later plus pictures...

2 comments:

leslie said...

vanessa, please dont ever tell me that you dont need to treat your water and that you feed your fish often enough, while your fish continue to die. i wish that you wouldnt buy more, or that you would buy a different type of fish at least. maybe saltwater fish would be better for you?

J Isaacs said...

Or just plain freshwater tetras? They're REALLY not that hard to look after and really beautiful... mine lasted for like 8 years, even when I neglected to clean away all the awful algae very often.

BTW, I love your new format--very simple and pretty. And I also love the photo last post.