Thursday, December 07, 2006

YAY!

Yesterday was the last day of classes!! This is a good and bad thing. Good because classes are over and bad because that means I have exams! In the next eight days I have six finals! Tomorrow and Saturday are my hardest with the least time to study but at least they will be done with! Then next week I have four in a row! I'm feeling fairly good about three of them for next week!

So one more week until I can fully enjoy Christmas holidays! Then I will probably have absolutely nothing to do and wish I had school work! haha... Tonight is my brother's company Christmas party so I'm lookin gforward to that and lots of other fun stuff happening in the future! After saturday i'm sure will post more and have pictures too!

4 comments:

Kaeli said...

My, that sounds fun. Good luck on those exams, Vanessa. I'll be praying for you. Have fun at the party.

timidvenus said...

email me
timidvenus@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Exams?! Laugh in the face of exams! Take them on as one more challenge to prove that God has blessed you with a brain that can handle the average to above average war of words, and move on! There is more to life than high marks, and you seem to be excelling in both!
By the way, our school doesn't end until the 22nd, and there is not a moment to bake around here. Should you find yourself wondering what to do, baking is always good! Bless you, Vanessa, as you tackle the halls of academia!
Becky (for some reason its not letting me sign on)

girlofclay said...

Ah! Your soap adventure is hilarious... as was shoveling off your balcony. I think this is one of the things I miss most when I miss you, your gift for making anything fun, positive, exciting, an adventure and even humorous. I'm serious. I would have skipped the balcony altogether, stayed home in the snowstorm, etc... how dull compared to the way you live life! Not less, but not as exciting for sure. I love you Vanessa, I hope you realize that.

As to the 'something missing'... I know what you mean, as far as I can relate anyway. Sometimes, though, the deep thoughts and mullings of life and God start with catching a glint of Him in the corner of your eye. Keep seeking.