Monday, February 12, 2007

bats

Upon reading my title, hopefully you all thought those were bats in the picture! haha.. they're only crows! the other day i was sitting in my room and suddenly all these crows landed on the lawn. every time a car drove by, they would all fly around in circles. I was trying to avoid doing homework, so I decided to count them and stopped when I got to 100. The picture doesn't do the number of crows justice, but I thought it was a cool picture as they were all flying away. I was going to go downstairs and open the door to take a picture, but I was too lazy and you never know when they might attack. haha

3 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

they do look like bats, you had me believing it. Imagaine the wonderful story you could have conjured up.

Arne said...

BIG BATS at that! It's the time of year for all the leatherjacket grubs in the lawn (that's my guess) and they're feasting. We must have had a hundred of them pecking away at our place too.

leslie said...

that looks so frightening!