Monday, October 29, 2007

Because I'm a Snowman...

A few years ago at Christmas time, my cousin Desiree and I went to Save-On and found a dancing snowman. He sang the song "Cuz I'm a snowman.. Ya, do do do do do do" We were amazed at his slick dance moves and his smooth sultry voice and stood there in the store dancing and singing along with him for about five minutes (no, we really dont' care what others think.. haha)

That Christmas, we sang it at our family gathering, and everyone thought we were funny (or strange..), but my Auntie Esther especially loved it. So the other night when we were baking/making movies, we decided to dedicate this song to her. I had to cut out the beginning dedication part so it would fit, but once again I hope you enjoy!! Let me know your thoughts!


7 comments:

Chrys said...

Love it! I can't believe you put that on your blog. You really don't care what people think about you :) I love the fact that you were laughing more than singing as you 'danced' around the kitchen!

TonyandKaylen said...

wow... HILARIOUS! :)

Kewl Kazzy said...

odd balls

Anonymous said...

you guys crack me up.........oh to be that free with no inhabitians. this is the key to living longer...laughter and having fun.

Lovella ♥ said...

Vanessa, I thought you were great. You guys could take that on the road. (I'm thinking in front of the mall , ,when it's snowing . .or starbucks, yeah, I changed my mind, Starbucks, the one I go to.)

leslie said...

i just dont know what to say. clearly i wish i were having as much fun as you two were, at that time. i appreciate in this video, now seeing the heap of cookies, which i assume you two had baked.

but vanessa... you're NOT a snowman.

Theresa said...

I just realized I never comment on these videogs... you guys have wayyyy too much fun together!
Should be criminal!!!