Thursday, November 01, 2007

Billy Joel Concert = Amazing!

On Tuesday night, my friend Krista and I trekked out to GM Place for the Billy Joel Concert. I have always loved his music and love playing a lot of his stuff on the piano. So when I saw that he was going to be in Vancouver, I figured it might be the last time, so I snatched up the opportunity!!

It was probably one of the best concerts I have ever been to. LOVED watching him play the piano (especially the songs where his whole body was hunched over the piano as his foot went nuts keeping time). I posted a couple videos from the concert (now that i'm a blogger video guru), so hope they turned out! I would have posted more pics, but i kept getting error messages!! Hope you enjoy the videos! I have a bunch more, but only had patience to post these two!




2 comments:

Becky said...

Ohhh, I love his music too! Riley plays some of it on the piano. "Rootbeer Rag" a rather unknown piece but very challenging and fun is our favorite. Saw him on TV giving a lecture at a university once. What a gifte musician! Wish his heart was for Jesus!

Becky said...

Okay, must admit I was so excited to see the pictures, I really wanted to comment before seeing the videos. The first one is the Rootbeer Rag song! Great stuff!
Love the Piano Man too! I didn't realize that he played both the piano and the harmonica at the same time. Crazy!