Saturday, November 03, 2007

Fun Festivities



Chrystal, Kaeli and I carved pumpkins on Wednesday night, then we made hot chocolate and popcorn and then watched the Jungle Book! Yay for Disney movies!!





I have recently (okay maybe i've always known it) realized that I really allow horrible pictures to be taken of myself. hahaha.. I was just trying to be like my pumpkin!


My luscious locks

I don't feel like writing anything else. Will write later. Thought I'd post some pictures before they were horribly outdated and I had to put up another post with thousands of pics at once

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pumpkin vanessa! Love your funny face you look identical, LOL.
hope you had a fun, yet safe halloween!

Theresa said...

Another fun night at your house! Great pumpkin!

kelly ens said...

love the pumpkin :)
i like your hair too!

so i missed the poll obviously, but i would have been the 1% vote for spring. ah well!

elisa said...

Great facial characteristics!!! Looks like you have fun no matter what you're doing - I love that!