Saturday, November 10, 2007

Get-Away

Sorry for the lack of updating!! Lots has been going on as well as me getting into crunch time at school, so I have not had a chance to sit down and update. And this is not an update either... (sorry!) Just wanted to say hi.

On Monday, the grade nine girls connect group that I am one of the leaders of came over for a chocolate fountain and games! It was a great night and a lot of fun! :)


This weekend, I am gone for the weekend and am super excited!! it was Chrystal's birthday yesterday and I am surprising her with a weekend away (she has NO idea what we're doing) and I won't post it on here to risk ruining my surprise that I have kept secret for this long! But I am so excited to hang out with her and to just enjoy a weekend being away! I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share when I come back!! :)

And now since it's 1:30 am and we're leaving in eight hours, I should get some packing and organizing done!! Will be back with regular updates soon!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Vanessa, just wanted to say "hello" and let you know that I like to read your blog! That is so cool that you are taking Chrystal on a surprise bday weekend away!! Can't wait to see what the surprise was :-)