Thursday, November 29, 2007

Something for you to read

Went to the Canucks game on Tuesday night with my friend Amy. We didn't bring our camera, so we took a classic pic on her camera phone. We probably don't look the best thanks to it but that's okay! It was a great game!! We won 4-0! yahoo!! always so great to watch your team win and to just see the excitement of everyone around you about it!

I have lots of thoughts mulling around my head and so there's a "better" post coming soon, but right now I just felt like posting so that people have something to read when they check! hehe...

Here's the updated coundown:

Everything that will happen before Christmas:

-16 more things on my school/homework to do list
-5 more days of classes
-6 more exams
-3 plays to see
-7 warm days to sunbathe in Mexico
-24 more days until my birthday

No comments: